calm breeze

Voting

Monday 20 September 2010

Parking

For some reason, I have always had the worst luck with parking. Whether it be driving around the BYU parking lot for 30 minutes just trying to find a spot, getting a ticket for parking in a faculty lot (even though I was completely unaware it was a faculty lot), or getting a ticket from Provo city for parking in front of my own apartment because I was parked in front of an invisible fire hydrant (at least I swear it was invisible and appeared after I saw the ticket on my windshield), those darn Provo policemen seem to be out to get me. I think it's nigh time I start riding a bike.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can get one parking ticket waived by writing your social security number on it and turning it in to the parking office. Although I may have already used your SS# back in college, so you might want to check on that.

    ReplyDelete