calm breeze

Voting

Tuesday 18 January 2011

The Best Day

December 28, 2010. The best day of my life. Exactly 5 months from the day we first kissed, Brig and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. We had a dinner the night before, which was so fun. The sealing was incredible, and the reception was beautiful. Although things were a bit rushed because the temple was an hour behind schedule, and it was a little chilly outside, I didn't seem to mind; nothing could put a damper in my spirits.

It felt so good to be married, to know that it was official and we get to be together forever :) We rode off in a limo at the end of the night up to the Grand America, and then went on our honeymoon to Hawaii. I'm still not quite used to signing my name as Lauren Heaps, but I'm sure i could get used to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment